Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog that links up, and pick an idea, story, or picture they think was a great example of that weeks topic. In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts. Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
This week’s topic is :
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- 5 Tips for Researching Your Family Name #surnameproject - August 19, 2014
- First Day of School Subway Art + Free Kindergarten Printable - August 19, 2014
- Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds - August 18, 2014
- 10 Tips for New Kindergarten Parents - August 17, 2014