Welcome to Bee Friendly Friday Follow! Co-hosted by Crazy about My Baybah, Family and Life in Las Vegas, and Crazy and Cool with a side of Crafty! This hop is about meeting new friends and finding fun blogs to read. So link up, grab our button, and BEE FRIENDLY!!
Google Friend Connect will be a thing of the past for WordPress blogs starting in March. So instead of cry about it, we decided to embrace the change and work on connecting with everyone on their Google+ Pages too!
Here are a few simple guidelines we encourage you to follow:
1. Add your Google+ Page to the linky below.
2. Follow the hosts in the #1, #2, and #3 spots. Leave a comment, and we will follow you back! (Please be sure to leave your Google+ Page url too!)
3. Grab our Bee Friendly button to share the fun.
4. Bee Friendly, and visit the pages that catch your eye.
5. If you get a new follower, Bee Friendly, and return the love!
** Please make sure to link up your Google+ Page only. Other links will be deleted!**
Emily is a wife & mom living in Las Vegas. The owner and writer at Our Knight Life, Emily loves sharing her two adorable boys and journey through motherhood. Emily has run four half marathons to date and is always training for her next big race. She also enjoys creating healthy recipes for her family and sharing family friendly product reviews.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- 3 Ways to Be More Active Outside - April 28, 2016
- Free Teacher Appreciation Printable: Teachers Who Love Teaching - April 24, 2016
- The Best Way To Watch A Movie – The Jungle Book at AMC Prime at Dolby Cinema - April 17, 2016
- 7 Pecan Recipes You’ll Want to Try! #NationalPecanDay - April 14, 2016