Thanks to the new Cox Connect TV app for my iPad, boring chores is a thing of the past in my house! Now I can cook while watching the food network channel, clean while catching up on the news via CNN, and do laundry while watching House Hunters on HGTV!
Additionally, my son can watch Disney right in his lap when I need a little extra distraction to keep him busy!
This app is perfect for anyone! Gone are the days of disagreeing what to watch on TV. Now my hubs can watch the game, while I catch us on Kim and Kourtney Take New York! (Yes, I admit, it’s a guilty pleasure!) And we can both do it while sitting and cuddling on the same couch! (At least that is what I hope to do when he returns home from deployment!)
I even have a new iPad holder on order so that I can watch Cox Connect TV right on my elliptical while working out at home! There are just so many ways you can use this app!!
The Cox Connect TV app is super easy to use too!
Just install the app
Click on the cute cox logo
Watch your favorite programs!
Cox TV Connect allows you to watch popular shows LIVE, right on your iPad!
Check out these great features!
- Watch TV on your iPad from anywhere in your house
- Choose from more than 35 popular channels.
- Yours to enjoy for free as a subscriber to Cox TV Essential and Cox Preferred Premier or Ultimate Internet Service
- Access an easy to navigate guide, which lists program descriptions and ratings for current and upcoming shows.
- Choose to watch programs using a full screen high quality standard definition picture in either portrait or landscape view.
Cox TV Connect Requirements
To be eligible for Cox TV Connect, you must:
- Subscribe to either Preferred, Premier, Premier Plus, or Ultimate Internet service.
- Subscribe to TV service with TV Essential package or higher.
Disclosure: I wrote this post while participating in a blog campaign conducted by Everywhere Society on behalf of Cox Communications. I have been compensated for my time commitment to the program. All my thoughts and opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- A Signature Twist on Taco Tuesday | Salsa Chicken Tacos - May 4, 2016
- 3 Ways to Be More Active Outside - April 28, 2016
- Free Teacher Appreciation Printable: Teachers Who Love Teaching - April 24, 2016
- The Best Way To Watch A Movie – The Jungle Book at AMC Prime at Dolby Cinema - April 17, 2016