Ethel M Chocolates Partners with Opportunity Village for
Annual Spring Spectacular Weekend April 6 – 8
Three days of family fun including April 7 Art Walk Benefiting Opportunity Village
Friday – April 6: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Families are invited to stroll the sprawling three-acre Botanical Cactus Garden, observing the many sights and sounds of the blooming cacti and participate in free Easter activities. Family-friendly activities include: Photos with the Easter Bunny, Face Painters, Balloon Artists and free factory tours.
Saturday – April 7: Noon – 5:00 p.m.
Opportunity Village Art Walk and Spring Spectacular
- Ethel M has partnered with local organization Opportunity Village,for a spring Art Walk. Guests are invited to stroll through the scenic three-acre Botanical Cactus Garden and view original artwork created by individuals with disabilities at Opportunity Village. All pieces on display will be available for purchase with proceeds benefitting Opportunity Village.Ethel M will also host a variety of activities and entertainment for families including live music, photos with the Easter Bunny, face painting and balloon artists. Refreshing lemonade will be available for purchase along with small bites from local food truck, Slidin’ Thru.
Sunday – April 8: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Families are invited to stroll the sprawling three-acre Botanical Cactus Garden, observing the many sights and sounds of the blooming cacti and participate in free Easter activities. Activities include: Photos with the Easter Bunny, Face Painters, Balloon Artists and free factory tours.
Speaking of Ethel M Chocolate check out what the Easter Bunny left me for an early Easter treat!
The Ethel M Fruit Truffle Egg Chocolate collection is just heavenly. Each truffle is about the size of a small egg, and melts instantly in your mouth. The raspberry ganache filled egg was simply divine!
The Fruit Truffle Egg is just one half of Ethel M’s Easter Collection. But you better hop online or to an Ethel M store quickly, or you will miss the limited run of these amazing Easter Treats!
Ethel M Chocolates Hatches Limited-Time-Only 2012 Easter Collection
Making a seasonal return, the Peanut Butter Truffle Box includes both milk and dark chocolate eggs filled with creamy, home-made peanut butter made from real roasted peanuts with a hint of sea salt. The Ethel M Fruit Truffle Egg Box has also become a spring tradition over the years, featuring a variety of, ganache-filled chocolates including Key Lime, Strawberry, Lemon and Raspberry. Both collections are presented in premium pastel iridescent packaging that will make a lasting impression in any Easter basket.
Both collections retail for $22 and feature eight individually hand airbrushed pieces, making every chocolate a unique piece of edible art.
New this year, Ethel M will debut three spring-themed Keepsake Truffle Tins, each featuring a choice of handmade and hand-packed gourmet milk, dark and vanilla truffles. The truffle tins retail for $18 and include 12 pieces.
My personal favorite part of the Ethel M Chocolate (besides the awesome taste) is that each piece of chocolate is crafted at the Ethel M Chocolates factory in Henderson and contains no preservatives.
For more information on store locations, hours, or to place orders visit: www.ethelm.com. Follow Ethel M Chocolates on Twitter @ethelmchocolate and find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ethelmchocolates.
Disclosure: This post is not sponsored or compensated in any way other than the box of truffles I received for my enjoyment. A review was not required, but my taste buds insisted upon it.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day at Whole Foods Market - May 5, 2016
- A Signature Twist on Taco Tuesday | Salsa Chicken Tacos - May 4, 2016
- 3 Ways to Be More Active Outside - April 28, 2016
- Free Teacher Appreciation Printable: Teachers Who Love Teaching - April 24, 2016