Welcome to Sweat to Street Sunday’s!
Each week my fabulously fit co-hosts and I will link up with one everyday outfit AND one fitness outfit that we love!
Meet Your Hosts!
Family and Life in Las Vegas (Emily)
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte)
Running and Cupcakes (Samantha)
MCM Mama (Erika)
Boobs, Barbells, and Broccoli (Tenecia)
***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETING YOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.
Every week we spotlight one awesome blogger who links up with us in the previous week! Our way of thanking you for sharing your fabulous/fun/fitness style!
This week’s featured blogger: Gorgeous Maria from A Life to Bragg About
This week I thought I would show you some of my favorite fitness and fashion accessories.
First up “Sweat” accessories!
I just started training 8 weeks to 5k, and my Mizuno Running shoes are my go to running shoe!
Love these babies! (Although I think I am in need of an upgrade as they have many miles on them already!)
I LOVE working out with a heart rate monitor. I don’t know how I did without it for so many years!
I love both my Polar FT40 heart rate monitor and my Omron Strapless heart rate monitor. I tend to use my Polar more, because it does all the work for me, but if I am traveling or going to be out all day, my Omron is perfect!
Let’s hit the “Street”!
I LOVE this purse. I got it last year off of Zulilly and seriously hate putting it up for the winter.
This purse just screams Spring and nice weather to me!
Check out the designer – Liv’N Chic
PS if you haven’t been on Zulilly you MUST check them out.
They cater to women and children mostly, but the deals I have gotten on there are amazing. I get most of my fun fashion items there. Shoes, purses, jewelry!
(Yes, that is my referral code. I get money to spend on the site for every person I send over, and you get great stuff at a super price!)
How much do I love Allora Handmade? Let me count the ways…
This is the second rosette necklace I have purchased from Jessica. She has the best color selection!
I bought this beautiful coral necklace while I was at Blissdom, and I pretty much where it every chance I get!
- follow the hosts on twitter: @FamilyNLifeLV, @Char__Latte, @MrsFitLibrarian, @MCMmama, @RunCupcake
- Feel free to follow us all via RSS as well so you never miss a Sweat to Street post!
- Snag a button and share the fun!!
- Sharing is caring! Be sure to visit pages participating in the link up!
- Feel free to share this link up on your own blog by grabbing the code here! get the InLinkz code
- HAVE FUN!
Remember if you don’t link up, we can’t choose you to be next week’s featured blogger!
We are so excited to see all the fashions that are shared each week!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- A Signature Twist on Taco Tuesday | Salsa Chicken Tacos - May 4, 2016
- 3 Ways to Be More Active Outside - April 28, 2016
- Free Teacher Appreciation Printable: Teachers Who Love Teaching - April 24, 2016
- The Best Way To Watch A Movie – The Jungle Book at AMC Prime at Dolby Cinema - April 17, 2016