If you are on this post, chances are you are visiting from 5 Minutes for Mom’s Ultimate Blog Party! This year while we party and get to know each other, I will also giving away a $100 Amazon Gift Card (entry below).
My name is Emily, and my blog is Family and Life in Las Vegas, but then you probably already figured that out. I like green smoothies, hot yoga, spin class, Disney, bubbly water, cupcakes, and watching entirely too much reality TV. I am also a bit of an insomniac…
When I am not playing everyday superhero (at least my son thinks I am one…), I am a stay at home mom to an almost 3 year old crazy little boy that I call Squishy. (He was born 10 lbs 2oz.)
If you love that Squishy picture – there are more newborn and other favorite pictures here under Meet Squishy!
But now he is almost three – and a lot LESS Squishy and a lot MORE sassy!
Each week I have a few different regular feature’s on my blog.
- Ever Wednesday I write a letter to my son called – Dear Squishy. This week I questioned whether his new Mohawk increased his Sass Level.
- On Thursday we have Toddler Talk which focuses on topics that parents/caregivers of toddlers can identify with. There is a new topic each week, and the link up is open all week.Check out this week’s Toddler Talk – Toddlers and Sports!
- On Sunday I co-host Sweat To Street – A Fashion link up designed to share your fitness fashion and street style! Check out last week’s post – It includes my WORST GYM FACE EVER!
And if you still need to read more – or just want to check out this list of my favorite recent posts.
- A Child’s Smile
- Donate Art for Memory Boxes
- Finding My True Blogging Voice
- Lesson’s Children Teach Their Parents
- You Are Strong! – Fitness Friday
Thank you SO much for partying with me! Please make sure to leave a comment below so that I can visit you back! And don’t forget to enter to win $100 Amazon Gift Card just below!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- 30+ Ways to Complete Home Organization - January 25, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Run The 2015 Color Run! #WeShine - January 21, 2015
- 5 Minute Strength Training For Runners - January 8, 2015
- My Word for 2015 and January Goal Setting - January 1, 2015