I’m going to MommyCon this year and I have to tell you, I’m pretty excited about it! MommyCon is the premier parenting convention for forward thinking parents. The mission of MommyCon is to connect parents with leaders in birthing, child care and the retailers of responsible products.
What is MommyCon?
MommyCon is a boutique style convention dedicated to bringing modern moms and moms-to-be together. Our focus is on natural parenting methods and timeless tidbits as we journey through motherhood together. Whether you are single mom, working, stay at home, birth mom, or even a dad everyone is welcome at our convention.
The all day event will be an exclusive preview of MommyCon 2014 with workshops, seminars and exhibits of the best products for the modern mom, shopping, and giveaways galore! Our seminars will focus on natural parenting methods including; obtaining the birth you desire, baby-wearing for all levels, breastfeeding at all stages and sleep solutions that really work. Each attendee will go home with a gift bag stuffed with products from our sponsors.
When is MommyCon?
This year MommyCon will be held here in Las Vegas on January 4th 10am-4pm at the Flamingo Hotel and Casino.
The MommyCon Agenda
Our speakers include Jessica (The Leaky Boob), Jamie Grayson (The Baby Guy NYC) and Alyssa Ruben (CPST & Doula). We are also closely with midwives, lactation consultants, doctors and authors to provide our attendees with a unique offering of seminars that include;
- The Best in Gear for Babies and Tots with Jamie Grayson
- Car seat Safety and Installation with Alyssa Ruben
- Cloth Diapering for the Modern Family with Bumkins Finer Baby Products
- Introduction to Babywearing with BWI
- Babywearing: Lets Wrap It with Vegaroo’s
- The Art of Breastfeeding: Successful Breastfeeding with a Lactation Consultant
- Greener Living – Tips for a safer, cleaner and greener home with a Greener Living Expert
- Panel Discussion with The Mommy Dialogues
and many more exciting workshops and discussions! We will also have a “Pop-Up-Shop” and live install area of car seats for our attendees to test out before they buy.
Why Attend MommyCon?
The mission of MommyCon is to connect parents with leaders in the industry. So if you like to share knowledge, want to gain unique perspectives, view new products, or learn from industry experts, than this convention is for you! I hope to mingle, learn and grow.
MommyCon Admission Prices
Full day single passes will cost $50, and family tickets (two adults and unlimited children under 18). However you can also purchase a shopping pass for $15. There are also hotel packages for family and individuals traveling from out of town. See the MommyCon Registration page for more details.
Win Your Ticket!
One lucky Our Knight Life reader will win their ticket to MommyCon 2013! (This is a single ticket valued at $50.)
Please use the below Rafflecopter form to enter to win! This giveaway is open worldwide, but only covers the cost of your admission. All travel arrangements/expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. This giveaway ends on 12/03 at 12:01 EST.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
GOOD LUCK! I hope to see you there!
Disclosure: I am attending MommyCon as a guest of the convention. I offered to share this on my blog, and was not compensated for this giveaway post.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Fox 5 News Las Vegas: Back to School Products You’ll Love - September 12, 2014
- Live Authentically | September Goals - September 5, 2014
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Panda Puff Treats - August 31, 2014
- The Wiggles Apples & Bananas DVD Review & Giveaway! - August 30, 2014