As a mom of an on demand breastfed baby and a 3.5 year old who is go, go, go until he’s put to bed I wondered how I was going to spread my time. Now, thanks to the KoalaKin Hands-Free Nursing Pouch, I don’t have to worry as much. The KoalaKin is great for moms like me who really need to multitask their time.
Why Use The KoalaKin?
The KoalaKin is a great alternative to a sling or nursing pillow.
- I love my sling, I am a huge fan of baby-wearing, but when it came to nursing in a sling I could never quite get it right until baby is older and able to sit up and nurse. I also have friends who can’t use them at all due to shoulder and back issues. The KoalaKin is completely adjustable and supports baby’s weight evenly on both shoulders and across your back thanks to the harness.
- I also love my nursing pillow, but there are times in the day where I just don’t have the time to sit down and nurse for 20 minutes and not be able to multitask while doing it. With the KoalaKin, I can get done what I need to while nursing my baby at the same time.
The KoalaKin also helps breastfeeding moms to get their baby to latch properly.
- Because your baby is complexly supported and brought up right to your breast, baby is in the perfect position to get a great latch. Baby D and I have struggled with a shallow latch, and the nursing pouch really helps him to get a better latch.
The KoalaKin helps moms with back, shoulder, or neck issues.
- Whether you are nursing with a sling or pillow, your posture is very important. Especially when you have a prior issue with your back, shoulders, or neck. The nursing pouch completely supports your back and neck, and keeps the weight distributed equally on your shoulders. When wearing the KoalaKin you can’t help but to have good posture due to the design of the product. I have found this a great relief to my neck which I have had pain in throughout my pregnancy. Plus sometimes my arms get really sore holding baby in position all day. This is a great way to give my arms the break they need!
- For Baby: The KoalaKin is for babies birth to 35lbs. If your baby is under 24 inches, you would need a XS/S pouch, but if you have a longer baby (25-30 inches) make sure you order a M/L pouch.
- For Mom: The KoalaKin is completely adjustable. It has adjustable straps on the shoulders, around the bust line, and even adjusts the pouch for growing baby. I have full confidence as I lose weight postpartum I will always be able to get a perfect fit for my body.
Check out my Video Review:
I look forward to using the KoalaKin for at least Baby D’s first year to help me accomplish all the breastfeeding goals I have set for myself.
The KoalaKin Hands-Free Nursing Pouch retails for $89.99. It comes in both black and brown. Additional pouches can be purchased for $39.99.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- InStyler Max 2-Way Rotating Iron Review! #RSVPInStyler - February 15, 2015
- Personalized Family Wall Calendar from Shutterfly - January 27, 2015
- 30+ Ways to Complete Home Organization - January 25, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Run The 2015 Color Run! #WeShine - January 21, 2015