Wow! Flying! Time is just FLYING! How is my baby already 2 months old? It seems like yesterday I brought my newborn home from the hospital! There has for sure been a lot of growing since Baby D’s one month baby update!
Sweet Baby D is just an absolute joy and perfect addition to our family. He is so happy and smiley. I am loving being a mom to two sweet boys, and seeing how much they love each other. I worried about having enough love for two babies when I got pregnant, but I have to tell you, having two is twice as sweet. My heart is so full with love for both of my boys, and I can’t imagine life without either one of them.
At 2 Months Old Baby D is:
- Smiling all the time. He is such a happy baby.
- Sleeping like a champ.
(He goes to bed around 10pm, wakes at 12-1am for a feeding, and then is out until 6-7am. After a diaper change and feeding, he often times goes back to sleep until 9am.)
Holding his head up for long periods of time, and is great at tummy time. He’s so strong.
- Enjoying sleeping on his belly.
- Discovering his hands.
- Rolling over belly to back! It happened twice during his 2 month photo shoot!
(I’m guessing I have a mover and shaker on my hands here!!)
- Batting at toys when they are hanging above him.
- Loving the ceiling fans.
- Starting to laugh.
- Has the best facial expressions. He is so silly.
- LOVES watching his brother. He lights up every time he hears his voice.
Speaking of his brother… How crazy is this comparison. (Squishy is on the right, Baby D on the left.)
I often times catch myself calling Baby D by his big brother’s name, but I didn’t realize how similar looking they are until I put this picture together. Even their weights and heights at this age are virtually identical. At 2 months old Baby D currently weighs 14.1 lbs and is 24.5 inches long. His brother at the same age was 14.2 lbs and 24 inches long.
Now if only I could get this little boy to slow down just a bit so that this mama can soak it all in.
Love you Baby D!!
Can’t get enough pictures of Baby D? Follow me on Instagram!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- You Are A Good Mom - May 22, 2013
- My Preschool Graduate! - May 21, 2013
- Whimsical and Modern Nursery Decor from Finny and Zook (#giveaway) - May 21, 2013
- Fresh and Modern Artwork for Children and Home from SugarFresh (#Giveaway) - May 21, 2013