Many moms think that once you have the baby, you don’t need to take a prenatal vitamin anymore. However, research has shown that taking a prenatal is not only important during pregnancy, but while breastfeeding so your baby can get the added nutrients, while trying to conceive, and for anyone who hopes to have a baby.
Breastfeeding my newborn on Christmas.
I’m usually pretty good about taking my vitamins, but especially right now adjusting to life with a newborn and a toddler I tend to forget to take them. Lately, I have been taking them at night so as not to upset my stomach, and have been having issues with them getting stuck in my throat. The toddler, baby, and my husband are all sleeping, but I can’t because I have pills stuck in my throat! I’ve often wished there was a drinkable prenatal vitamin so I could avoid this issue!
Thankfully, there is! Premama Prentatal Vitamin Drink Mix that I could simply mix it into the big glass of water I always drink before I go to bed and head to bed! I have a friend who can’t swallow pills at all, so her OB told her to just chew a children’s vitamin instead. This would be perfect for her, and unlike a child’s vitamin she would be getting all the vitamins a mama needs!
Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix is a flavorless powdered prenatal supplement that eliminates the need to swallow a pill. Premama can be easily mixed with juice, iced tea, sports drinks, smoothies, shakes and so much more!
- Doctor recommended
- Nausea Relief
- Contains all the nutrients baby needs
- Gluten-free, Lactate-free, BPA-free
- 100% Natural
- Just 6 calories per serving
Ingredients found in Premama are proven to reduce the risk of some birth defects by 70% or more:
- Folic Acid to help reduce the risk of neural tube defects
- Chelated iron for healthy blood cell formation
- Vitamin D3 for bone health and immune function
- Coenzyme Q10 to help reduce the risk of pre-eclampsia
- Ginger root to help with nausea relief
- Many more vitamins and minerals to support healthy fetal growth
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- My Preschool Graduate! - May 21, 2013
- Whimsical and Modern Nursery Decor from Finny and Zook (#giveaway) - May 21, 2013
- Fresh and Modern Artwork for Children and Home from SugarFresh (#Giveaway) - May 21, 2013
- Baby Update | 5 Months Old - May 20, 2013