Baby D Update | 3 Months Old

Okay, really!  Does time EVER slow down?  Why is it that the first three months of your pregnancy seem like the absolute longest months ever, and yet the first three months of your baby’s life go by in the blink of an eye?

"Baby milestones" "Growing baby" "Newborn"

Baby D has grown leaps and bounds since his two month update, and is cuter than ever! I may be a bit biased…  He is just the happiest little baby, who seems to have a smile on his face 95% of the time.  The other 5% he is screaming bloody murder.  While it doesn’t usually last long, this little boy turns beet red and demands to get what he wants when he wants it.  I don’t know who he gets his stubborn streak from… and secretly I love it.  He is a second child, and if we follow our family plan he will be a middle child.  As the second/middle child myself I love to hear him making his presence known.  With a larger than life personality like his brother’s he needs to!

Speaking of brothers, seriously you guys, these two are so infatuated with each other it makes my heart sing.  K is constantly letting me know when Baby D needs something.  He gives him toys, sings to him, and is by his side whenever he can be.  The love goes both ways.  Baby D spends a good half of his day with eyes only for his brother.  He watches everything K does and I am betting it won’t be long until he is tailing right behind him.  I just adore their love.

"Brothers" "Sibling Love" "Happy Baby" "Toddler" "New Baby"

At 3 Months Old Baby D:

"montly baby stickers" "Baby" "Newborn" "3 month old" "3 month milestones"

"monthly baby stickers" "Baby" "Newborn" "3 month old" "3 month milestones"

"monthly baby stickers" "Baby" "Newborn" "3 month old" "3 month milestones"

"monthly baby stickers" "Baby" "Newborn" "3 month old" "3 month milestones"

"monthly baby stickers" "Baby" "Newborn" "3 month old" "3 month milestones"

"monthly baby stickers" "Baby" "Newborn" "3 month old" "3 month milestones"

"monthly baby stickers" "Baby" "Newborn" "3 month old" "3 month milestones"

"monthly baby stickers" "Baby" "Newborn" "3 month old" "3 month milestones"

"monthly baby stickers" "Baby" "Newborn" "3 month old" "3 month milestones" "siblinngs"

Baby D on the left – Baby K on the right

I wish I could slow the days down a little bit, but I just can’t wait to see what the coming months are going to bring for Baby D!

Love you Baby D!

Can’t get enough pictures of Baby D?  Follow me on Instagram!

Emily is a wife & mom living the Las Vegas family life. The owner and writer at Our Knight Life, Emily loves sharing her two adorable boys, all things Disney, getting back into shape after baby, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, and family friendly product reviews.
Sharing is awesome!Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Tweet about this on Twitter20Share on Reddit0Share on Facebook0Share on TumblrBuffer this pageShare on StumbleUpon0Email this to someonePrint this page

By Emily on March 17, 2013 · Posted in All, Baby, Family Life

12 Comments | Post Comment

Jenn @therebelchick says:

I can’t believe he is already 3 months old! It seems like I was looking at your newborn pictures on Instagram just yesterday!

[Reply]

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Donna says:

What a cutie! He has such a big ol’ smile and you can tell he adores his big brother!

[Reply]

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Jenn says:

Cuteness! How fast time goes.

[Reply]

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Ty @ Mama of 3 Munchkins says:

What a cutie!

[Reply]

Posted on March 18th, 2013

LyndaS says:

Adorable! Remember, time flies when you are having fun. :) The first three months of pregnancy aren’t usually too fun with morning sickness and all.

[Reply]

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Colleen says:

Doesn’t take long does it? So cute!

[Reply]

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Vanessa: the queen of swag ! says:

They grow so quickly!

[Reply]

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Tammy says:

They really do grow up way to fast! He’s darling :)

[Reply]

Posted on March 18th, 2013

amber whitehead says:

He always looks so happy Mama must be doing things right =) such a cutie pie.

[Reply]

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell says:

You can still see that they’re brothers though!

[Reply]

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Cassie says:

He is very handsome! I can really see his daddy in him too. And I hate to say it but as the get older time really seems to feel like it flies by.

[Reply]

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Baby D Update | 4 Months Old | Our Knight Life says:

[...] lot has happened since our 3 month old baby update.  While I haven’t found that magic button to slow it down yet, I am thankful to have my millions [...]

Posted on April 28th, 2013