Something I never realized until I had two kids and twice the stuff was how much room baby gear takes up. With my first son we had a large swing, and while we liked it that thing was a beast! It took up so much space. Flash forward to our second baby, we just didn’t have the space for the big swing. I was so excited when I got the opportunity to review the Comfort & Harmony Portable Swing by Bright Starts. This swing is not only small, but it actually folds in seconds making it the perfect baby swing for our family.
The Comfort & Harmony Portable Swing in Sandstone is perfect for a boy or a girl, which is something I have looked for when purchasing baby gear. While I have two boys now, who knows what we will be blessed with when we have our next baby.
Some great features I loved on this swing include:
- A cute (and detachable) toy bar with two plush toys to engage baby.
- Two-position recline.
- Six speed swing.
- Music with volume control.
- Extremely easy fold down feature to allow it to be moved from room to room or stored when not in use.
- Five-point harness.
- A plush detachable head-rest for baby’s comfort.
- The fabric is very easily removed and machine washable.
My baby is 18 lbs and still loving the swing!
I have to tell you this what the easiest swing I’ve ever put together. I have put several together in my day having worked in an infant daycare. The fold down feature is very easy to use, and there will be no struggling with the fabric to get it on and off when you need to wash it. Another thing I really like is that the batteries seem to really last in this swing. With our bigger swing I felt like I was changing them constantly.
I’m thrilled to get rid of our big monster swing and replace it with the Comfort & Harmony Portable Swing. I can see bringing to friends houses for my older son’s play-dates, and we love taking it outside when big brother wants to go play. It really is that portable!
I would purchase this swing again myself if I needed to, and will for sure be recommending it to friends as they have their babies!
The Comfort & Harmony Portable Swing is only available at Target.com and retails for $59.99.
Comfort & Harmony Facebook: www.facebook.com/comfortandharmony
Comfort & Harmony Twitter: https://twitter.com/ComfortHarmony
Disclosure: This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Comfort & Harmony. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- 30+ Ways to Complete Home Organization - January 25, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Run The 2015 Color Run! #WeShine - January 21, 2015
- 5 Minute Strength Training For Runners - January 8, 2015
- My Word for 2015 and January Goal Setting - January 1, 2015