They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach! While that may not always be true, these recipes are sure to make Dad feel loved and leave a smile on your family’s face.
- Summer Steak – With only 3 ingredients this steak is something everyone can get behind – even the cook!
- Grilled Brats with Corn on the Cob – I know if my husband was home this one would be a hit in our home. Super simple, and very flavorful!
- Crock-Pot Chili Lime Chicken Wings – If you have plans on Father’s Day you can throw these in the crock pot and come home to a delicious and tasty meal!
- Colossal Cheeseburger – One giant burger for the whole family? This one will be gone before you can put it on the table!
- BBQ Chicken Tacos – Nothing like mixing two flavors to make one flavorful dinner!
- Stuffed Pork Chops with Balsamic and Onions – Paired with asparagus or green beans this recipe is a winner!
- Beef & Peppers – Another easy and awesome crockpot meal. The flavors from this will put a smile on Dad’s face!
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken – If your Dad likes his meat sweet this recipe is for him!
- Honey Pecan Pork Cutlets – The glaze on these is out of the world – Just like Dad!
- Bacon Fudge – I may be a little too excited about this one! Bacon and Fudge together as one! Yum!
- Chocolate Pudding Oreo Pie – This is an easy recipe that your kids can help you make and it only has 4 ingredients!
- Grilled Brownie Cupcakes – If your husband or father is a fan of grilling they are sure to get a kick out of these cute “Grilled” brownie cupcakes!
- Chocolate Pudding Cookie Dough Bars – This recipe may be Paleo based but it tastes AWESOME!
- Ice Cream Delight – Who doesn’t love ice cream? This recipe is sure to have Dad asking for it again and again!
- Peanut Butter Banana Cake – A teeny bit healthier, but it sure doesn’t taste that way!
- Magic Bars – These magic bars will magically be a hit with Dad and your whole family!
- Easy Peach Cobbler – This dessert not only tastes great it is super easy to make!
- Swedish Pancakes – Sweet doesn’t have to mean dessert, this would be a great way to start off Father’s Day!
How are you celebrating Father’s Day?
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Easy Mediterranean Quinoa Salad - July 28, 2015
- 21 Day Fix Meal Plan + Grocery List #FreePrintable - July 20, 2015
- 5 Ways To Keep Kids Connected During a Deployment - July 13, 2015
- Tokidoki LILLEbaby Baby Carrier! Meet “Iconic”! #tokidokixlillebaby - July 9, 2015