I think the hardest lesson I learned as a new mom was that breastfeeding, while natural, is not always easy. With my first son I struggled for months with oversupply. That combined with his shallow latch to say we had a rough start is an understatement. I worked hard at breastfeeding. When he was 9 months old he and I both got a stomach virus, and shortly there after he had an awful illness that gave him 104+ fever for over 5 days. At the end of it all I found my supply in the dump and I didn’t know where to turn. Thankfully I was able to get it back and continued to feed my baby until he self weaned at 16 months old.
Something you may not know about me is that I love reality TV. Especially anything to do with pregnancy or pregnant women. While pregnant with Baby D I was watching Tia and Tamara on the Style Network. They were in the process of developing Milky! and I remember thinking – GOSH, I hope they get that to the stores, because I would so use that if I needed to!
Well, they did!
Milky! by Need Brands is now available to purchase and the funniest thing happened.
About Need Brands:
The story of NEED begins as two sisters starting families of our own. While expecting our first children, we both shared a concern that lots of new mothers have – breast-feeding and producing enough milk. So we enlisted a few experts and started to learn about what we could do. We were moms in search of a solution!
What we needed was something effective, tasty, quick and easy, healthy and affordable. After working with the experts, speaking with other moms and testing, testing, testing – we finally came up with something special… Milky!
Between all the health issues I’ve been dealing with Baby D and the stress of this deployment I began to notice a severe drop in my milk production. I wasn’t taking care of me and my milk supply was reflecting that. It was almost dumb luck that I was asked to review Milky! at the same time this happened. So instead of just reviewing the product for the taste, I would actually be reviewing the full effectiveness of it.
I got two boxes of Milky to try for 12 days. You are supposed to drink 2 bottles of Milky! a day.
Check out my video review to find out if Milky actually worked for me!
What is in Milky!
- Fenugreek – increases overall breast-milk supply
- Fennel – promotes faster let-down to alleviate baby’s colic symptoms
- Ginger – helps relieve upset stomach
- Chamomile – eases tension in mothers
- Rooibos – delivers natural anti-oxidants
What I like about Milky!
- It is made with all organic and natural products.
- It is super easy to use.
- The containers are small and recyclable!
- It doesn’t taste bad.
- It works quickly.
- The taste when it wasn’t cold – Be sure to drink it cold!
- The price – at $29.99 per 6 day supply, it can add up quickly. However, you do start to get a bit of a discount the more you order.
Overall, Milky! is a tasty way to give your breastmilk supply a boost and it really does work!
Follow Need Brands:
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Baby D’s 1st Birthday Pictures | Wordless Wednesday - December 17, 2013
- The Color Run 5k 2014 Kaleidoscope Tour | Coming to Las Vegas February 22, 2014 - December 16, 2013
- Koss Fit Series Headphones: The Perfect Gift For Active Women #FitFluential #Koss - December 16, 2013
- Elf on the Shelf Shenanigans | Week 3 Link Up #ElfOnTheShelf - December 16, 2013