This holiday season I’m excited to be able to not only showcase some amazing companies in my Holiday Gift Guide, but also to be able to give away some of those family gift suggestions to my amazing readers!!
This next giveaway comes from the “For Dads” section of my Holiday Gift Guide, but really I love it too! Recently one of my favorite stroller companies released a diaper bag. While these Bumbleride diaper bags perfectly compliment the Bumbleride strollers, they are also great for parents that want a diaper bag that is eco-friendly, clean, and gender neutral (meaning Dads can carry this without a second thought).
About Bumbleride Diaper Bags
Designed to keep up with parents’ on-the-go lifestyles, the new Bumbleride Diaper Bag features a unique, adjustable design that can quickly convert from over-the-shoulder to on-the-stroller toting. The urban, messenger-style Diaper Bag boasts a changing pad and nine sizable pockets to safely store essentials like bottles, diapers, toys, cell phone, keys, or snacks.
This diaper bag is perfect for a quick day trip or everyday go to bag.
- Two VERY large front pockets
- Nine total pockets (including 2 for bottles)
- Durable Eco-conscious fabric featuring recycled plastic (PET) and bamboo charcoal fiber. Learn more about the fabrics here
- 7 unique colors
- Stroller straps to install directly onto stroller and interchangeable shoulder strap for easy wearing
- A super cushy changing pad
- Magnetic closure
I was lucky enough to bring this diaper bag home from ABC Kids Expo and my husband was SO excited. He said “Finally, a diaper bag for me!”. We have used it several times, and love it. I also love that it retails at $59 making it an affordable option in diaper bags, and if you already have a diaper bag but want one for your husband this one won’t break the bank!
Disclosure: Compensation and/or product was provided for this post. Our Knight Life is not responsible for prize fulfillment or shipping. Due to the timing of this giveaway, Christmas delivery will not be possible, but you will know prior to the holidays that you won!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- What’s New Wednesday | First Day of School & More! - August 26, 2014
- Letting Go Isn’t As Easy As It Sounds - August 24, 2014
- Cheap Therapy|Half Marathon Training Week 3 - August 21, 2014
- 5 Tips for Researching Your Family Name #surnameproject - August 19, 2014