Happy Aromatherapy Day!
(Yes, I know it’s also Father’s Day and I didn’t want to overshadow that special day so I’m posting a day early!)
How I Use My Premium Starter Kit Oils:
- Frankincense: In my facial lotion first thing after the shower.
- Lemon: Diffused, for allergies, and in my water – helps suppress cravings.
- Lavender: For bruises, cuts, burns, stings, calming, diaper rash, and allergies
- Peppermint: For headaches, allergies, and fevers, diffused during workout, in my water, and during oil pulling.
- Thieves: Diffused, for colds and other sicknesses, mixed as household cleaners.
- Joy: Diffused, and as my daily perfume.
- Valor: Placed on my son’s spine daily, used on my vita flex points. Placed on my feet at night on occasion.
- Purification: Disinfect my home, as a insect repellant, an acne treatment, and in my laundry routine.
- Peace & Calming: Diffused daily in the evening to help boys transition to bed. Used on bottom of boys feet or in after bath lotion for bedtime. Used behind kids ears when we are out and about and the boys get a bit to crazy.
- PanAway: Headaches, sore muscles, and my husband’s lower back pain.
- Stress Away: Diffused while cleaning or working. Diffused when guests are over.
I can’t tell you how much I love my oils. I’m still learning daily on different ways they work for us. One of the ways I’ve learned about how to use my oils is with the Quick Reference Guide Book my sponsor sent me. In celebration of Aromatherapy Day I’m giving the first several people who sign up for a Premium Starter Kit their very own guidebook.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Personalized Family Wall Calendar from Shutterfly - January 27, 2015
- 30+ Ways to Complete Home Organization - January 25, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Run The 2015 Color Run! #WeShine - January 21, 2015
- 5 Minute Strength Training For Runners - January 8, 2015