If you are looking for a stroller that will work from birth until well into the toddler years and won’t take up a ton of room than you need to look into the GB Zuzu stroller. New to the US stroller market the Zuzu is a lightweight/travel stroller that is making quite an impact with it’s features and affordability so we were excited to be given the chance to review it.
The GB Zuzu stroller retails for $179.00 and is available at Toys R US. It weighs a little under 14lbs, has a unique finger activated fold, and then stands on it’s own once it is folded which means your stroller will not get as dirty and that it will take up even less space in your trunk. It’s compatible with the Graco Quick Connect and Chicco Key Fit Infant carseats which allows you to use this stroller from baby’s first day. It accommodates up to 50lbs which means that you will continue to use this stroller well into the toddler years and beyond.
The standing fold is one of my favorite features for two reasons:
1. The stroller doesn’t have to lay on the ground and when it’s folded the wheels aren’t touching the seat getting it even more dirty.
2. It takes up practically NO room in my trunk. (DO not judge my dirty trunk… we are a very outdoor family and my trunk tends to like to bring the outdoors in! )
The seat itself features a 5 point harness with padded adjustable shoulder straps, and is very comfortable for baby, but also very easy to wipe clean if it gets messy as it likely will! The headrest is very plush and comfortable for older toddlers.
Speaking of the seat you can recline it with a simple push of your hand to whatever spot is most comfortable for your child. It doesn’t recline flat though so baby should be 3 months of age before they are using the seat without a carseat.
The canopy is very large for a lightweight travel stroller and it expands for added protection for baby as well as airflow.
Additionally the GB Zuzu Stroller has a 3 position adjustable footrest making it a great fit for baby or toddler.
The stroller is very easy to push with it’s 360 swivel wheels making it a one-handed push! It’s so easy my 5 year old can push his brother around and not crash into things constantly!
My ONLY con for this stroller would be that it could be more tall person friendly. At 5’9 I occasionally kick the stroller’s wheels. It’s not a deal breaker for me, but I think it should be mentioned.
Most importantly it’s Baby D approved!
What is your favorite feature of the GB Zuzu?
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016
- Watch Disney’s MOANA in Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime - November 22, 2016